The Race Organiser offer race timing and event management services for all sporting disciplines and at all scales.
From providing a solution for accurate and efficient results for a small runner’s race, to managing operations for large scale multi-distance, closed-road or multi-discipline mass participation events, we are experienced in planning and delivering to provide a reliable service.
Our timing and results services include:
- Chip timing for running races from 5k to ultra-marathon in parks, closed-road or cross country courses
- Chip timing for swimming events in open water or multi-discipline aquathlon or triathlon
- Chip timing for cycling sportives and multi-discipline duathlon or triathlon
- Split timings for multi-discipline or sectioned running races
- Instant results printing for individual competitors or full live results for at-event displays
- Category, race series or grand prix results calculation, processing and display
- Customisable online results interface for competitor interaction and organiser display
- Live-to-web service for instant online publication of results at events
- Commentary information, providing real-time information to enable a great race atmosphere
We are able to take the most challenging element of event organising to allow our clients to focus on their competitors experience and enjoying their event. A managed chip timing service gives any event a professional atmosphere and a better competitor experience.
Contact us today to discuss your event or for a quote.